Meet Fuel Tracker 2.0
Fuel Tracker (FT) is a universal fuel-sensing device that determines the exact fuel burn of any turbo-based diesel engine as well as idle time, radiator temperature and airflow, regardless of the make and model. It will track that fuel burn by time and location. FT can be made to interface with most Telematics units. Accurate to better than 5%.
No other system measures what Fuel Tracker 2.0 measures.
- Real-time fuel usage vs. ECM estimates of what the injectors should be injecting.
- Actual horse power
- Productive/Non-Productive work time
- Power train load
- Air Filter flow restrictions
- Radiator water temperature
- Input Voltage
• Power: Input voltage range is +9 to +32 VDC with short circuit and input.
• Polarity protection: 35 mA peak, 15 mA average.
• OperatingRange: -35 to 80° C
• Storage Temperature: -35 to 90° C
• Altitude: Up to 4,000 meters
• Operating Humidity: 0 to 85% max. relative humidity (non-condensing)
• Pressure Ports: 1/8 barb fitting
• Turbo Burst Pressure: 120 PSI
• Turbo Proof Pressure: 60 PSI
• Vacuum Burst Pressure: ±30 PSI
• Vacuum Proof Pressure: ±15 PSI
• Telematics or other communication unit (2 channel or more is ideal)
• Wiring Diagram
• Interface specifications
(Standard sized cabling included)
Sample daily report: Fuel Tracker Daily Report.pdf
Sample monthly report: Fuel Tracker Monthly Report.pdf